Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wow! what an amazing trip!

After a very long day being at the mercy of Delta I am am home.....

I just spent the last week cruisin with cricut!! I am lucky enough to have a best friend that allowed me to tag along with her on the Provo Craft cruise! We had the best time ever and made some life long friends!
When I started scrapping 13 years ago I would have never imagined that this little hobby of mine could have opened so many doors and given me so many awesome friends!


As soon as we started our trip we ran into Shirley(aka Okieladybug) and her BFF Karen....what great friends they became!

I will be posting much more about the trip and more about the awesome job Provo Craft did for us....I have tons of photos to share and lots of projects we did on the cruise to share. Stay spinning with me, I even have some blog candy to share.

Thanks for spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment