Thursday, September 16, 2010

some Details and close ups

all papers are the Graphic 45 Steam punk except some actual letters and a copy of my Dad's birth certificate
Spot #1:
I cut the clock and popdotted it as high as the tray ledge, I added a Vintaj clock face, a piece of chain as the pendulum and some gems.
I cut the crown and added it to the photo, also added gems here too.

Spot#2
this is where I used an actual letter as the background

Spot #3
I added a button to a Graphic 45 small envelope, inserted a photo and added a reduced and inked copy of the birth certificate

Spot#4
I cut the bird cage and layered it on a glittered one, cut the bird(which I hid the frame on the gypsy)out of grungboard, added a Vintaj lock and key. The background paper was embossed with the Fluer de lei embossing folder.

Spot #5
I added some Tim Holtz gears and some gems

Spot#6
 I cut the window and the Fleur di Leis added acetate to the panes and gems; pop dotted it as high as the tray.

Easy Peasy!!!

some close ups here:


Thanks for spinning in my little circle and free to ask me any questions :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it Deanne! This is patrick btw! Is this the French Manor cartridge? I love the attention to detail such as the chain in the clock. Is that Tim Holtz chain? The colors, embellishments, layout and everything else is perfectly laid out! I ADORE it Deanne! Btw this is my 4th attempt at leaving feedback for this!!!

    ReplyDelete