Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Fall Page

This weeks challenge was to make a Fall page...I decided to make a small play on words..I used the tree on the Heritage cartridge and the leaves on the designer's calendar to give it a Fall look but the focus was on my photo...I really did FALL for him! Anyway....I like how popdotting the tree gives a shadow effect....I tend to pop dot alot...do you use popdots or are you a "flat scrapper"???

Thanks for spinning! Later this week I will be posting the tray I made for the French Manor contest I entered....I REALLY like the way it turned out!  Stop back and see!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great fall layout! You really should consider entering some of your pretty projects over at Papercraft Star. It's a unique challenge blog that allow participants and the public to vote on their favorites, the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to get your projects ready and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete